Monday, May 14, 2007

vera bradley wiki edit #3.5

So while wandering around wikipedia, I discovered that by clicking on my username, I could see all of the edits that I had made in wikipedia. After doing so, I realized that my records of my edits did not match up with this list. This concerned me and after a bit of investigation, I figured out that I must not have logged in when I made my first edit on the Vera Bradley wikipedia article.

Because of this, I figured I do one more edit just in case :)

For this edit (which I will affectionately refer to as edit #3.5), I added two sentences about retired styles of bags. Though the article already had content about retiring colors, I decided to add information about four styles of bags that will be retiring soon. The sentences I added read as follows:

Just as Vera Bradley frequently retires fabric colors, different handbag styles are also retired occasionally. Soon, the following four styles will be retired and no longer available: Villager, Molly, Travel Organizer and Travel Pouch.


You can see my edits here.

No comments: