Wednesday, May 9, 2007

california tortilla edit #3

I just made my 3rd wikipedia edit on the california tortilla wikipedia article... which means, it was my last wikipedia edit! Well, at least for the class. Since I started doing these edits for this class project, I have actually edited a few other articles (for fun i guess) and will probably continue to do so sporadically after this class is over.

I decided to add a link to the references list. After performing a search in google, I found "The Burrito Blog." This blog is all about various burrito restaurants. Since they seemed like a pretty good source, I thought I would add this as a reference. I added the link to the California Tortilla section (http://www.burritoblog.com/multi_state_chains/california_tortilla/) and then entitled it "The Burrito Blog." No one else had added much to the wiki article so I figured this would be a good addition.

You can see my final cal tort edit here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Laura,
I'm craving CALTOR right now! I just read some posts from the Burrito Blog. The name is hilarious. However, I disagree with the post about Honey Lime being a Crime! I love it! That is quite possibly my favorite burrito/food from CALTOR. Anyways, good luck on the exam Wednesday!

Laura said...

Yeah, I'm definitely craving a blackened chicken caesar burrito right now... thanks, good luck to you too!