Monday, May 14, 2007

summary of my blog work this semester!

I have completed my blog work for this semester! Overall, I really enjoyed this project. It was much more interesting than writing typical papers, or doing traditional group projects or presentations. I think this project helped me develop skills that I may use more in the real world and definitely helped me have a better grasp on blogs and wikis and how to manuever them.

Here is a list of my blog work so that Professor Brown will be able to easily access it all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Laura,
Yeah, I really wasn't so adamant about the project and didn't even realize Chris was doing that for me. When I did, I decided to start at least showcasing the 'stiuqxela'. I really like what you did with this entry, I was thinking about doing this as well but I'm not quite finished my page. See you tomorrow!

Ben Gruber said...

Hi Laura,
Thats a really good summary slide. Thank you for a good template to use. It seems like you are done, so congratulations!

Ben