Saturday, March 31, 2007

Vera Bradley wiki edit #2

Today, I made my second edit on the Vera Bradley wikipedia article. After the list of retired designs, there was a sentence that read:
"- -some retired colors you can still buy. They have them in many Hallmark stores and on the website[http://www.verabradley.com], only while supplies last, though."

I thought this sentence was poorly worded and also there was bad capitalization. I reworded the sentence, added some more information, and moved the sentence to the top of the section where it seemed to fit better. Now, the sentence reads like this:
"Once a pattern is retired, Vera Bradley will not produce additional items in that pattern, however, it possible to still purchase some retired patterns. Items made from retired patterns are available in many Hallmark stores and on the website[6], but are only available while supplies last."

I think that this new sentence sounds much less awkward and is easier to understand. My edit can be seen here.

No comments: