Sunday, March 4, 2007

grey's wiki edit

Today I edited the grey's anatomy wikipedia article.There was a section in the article focusing on the new spin-off staring Kate Walsh. There is a good size paragraph with details of the spin off, but nothing is said about the cast's reaction to the idea of the spin-off. I added a sentence that says "It is rumored that the rest of the cast is not pleased with the spin-off and some are even upset because they thought that they would be the one chosen for a new show." It is very difficult to find something to add on the Grey's Anatomy wiki because it is so well done but I figured I would try to add that. I would not be surprised if someone removed it or edited it quickly but I thought I would give it a try!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Laura!
I've never seen anyone use the words spin off so much in one paragraph, lol. Anyways, I wanted to ask you what you enjoy about watching Grey's? Many people I know are huge fans of it and as soon as 9:00pm Thursday hits, their eyes are glued to the screen. I've never actually gotten into it so I wanted to know, aside from it being the best show ever, what's it got that other shows doesn't?

Laura said...

hey! I'm not sure why I really like it. I've been pretty much hooked since the beginning so I've gotten really attached to the characters. I think that the writers do an awesome job with developing the characters and you can really identify with a lot of them, its just really entertaining and emotional and I love it :)