Friday, March 16, 2007

vera bradley wiki edit #1

Today I made my first edit on the Vera Bradley wikipedia article. In case you don't know, Vera Bradley is a company that sells purses, luggage and acessories. The company primarily targets women and is known for products that are customized with many different color patterns and designs.

The article is currently very basic and doesn't include a lot of information. There are just a few different sections of information, and there is a tag on the article stating that it "reads like an advertisement". Hopefully I can do my part to fix that.

Today I added a lot of information about different colors. I created a new subsection of a list and entitled it "Retired designs." Then, I rearranged some of the old bulleted items, added a few more groups of retired patterns, and organized the entire list. I think I added a decent amount of content, and can still see lots of room for improvement for the article.

My edit can be seen here.

3 comments:

Ben Gruber said...

I thought this blog is very interesting. I want to try it out for myself. I just dont know how much I believe tests like this one. Especially the online ones when they are not administered by an actual person. I get a little skeptical sometimes, but maybe I am just a non believer... Well written though

Ben Gruber said...

Sorry I meant to leave the comment on the blog above....ignore this here and I'll post it again on the one above...Sorry Again!

Laura said...

Thats okay :)