Thursday, April 26, 2007

vera bradley wiki edit #3

Today I made my third edit on the Vera Bradley Wikipedia article. I actually made two edits so I will detail them both here.

First, I fixed some inconsistencies in the article. In the article, the colors or patterns available were reffered to as several different things such as "designs" "patterns" or "fabrics". I went to the Vera Bradley website and saw that the official term for this is "color." Therefore, I changed all references to say color.

After that, I decided to add some information about the different collections that Vera Bradley offers. Again, using the website, I gathered some information and then made a new heading for collections. Next, I made a list of different collections and briefly described each one. In the future, these different collections could all be elaborated on in much more detail, but I think I made a good start. This is what the list looks like now:

Collections
All collections are available in a variety of colors.

Handbags
Vera Bradley makes dozens of different types of handbags ranging from wristlets to large totes.

Accessories
Vera Bradley makes coordinating accessories that include wallets, coin purses, cosmetic cases and glasses cases.

Travel
The Vera Bradley Travel Collection includes Classic Cotton luggage (made from the same fabric as the traditional handbags), Microfiber and Rolling Luggage.

Beach
This is a limited edition collection that focuses on beach products such as beach towels and sun hats.

Sport
The Sport Collection is a limited edition collection that makes products for sports uses such as racket covers and shoe bags.

Pet
Another limited edition collection, Vera Bradley makes pet carriers in various sizes for different pets.

Stationary
Finally, the stationary collection includes pencils, notepads, notebooks and stationary cards.




My edit can be seen here.



stiuqxela much?

No comments: