Monday, April 16, 2007

california tortilla edit #2

Today I made my second edit to the California Tortilla wikipedia article. Basically I've added almost all of the current content for the article so I wasn't really sure how to add to it. I decided to just add two more promotions to the list.

Under the promotions heading, I added two more bulleted items (formatted as the others) to the list. The two additional promotions look like this:

Animal Noise Day - Anyone who makes an animal noise for the cashier when purchasing their meal receives free chips and queso.
Valentine's Day Cupcakes - Free cupcakes on Valentine's Day

I think that the promotions are very memorable and a key aspect of the advertising strategy for California Tortilla so I think its important to have a lot of information about them on the wikipedia article.

My edit can be seen here.



They sell guacamole, but not stiuqxela at Cal Tort.

No comments: