Sunday, February 25, 2007

first Wikipedia edit!

Today I made my first wikipedia edit! One of the articles that I chose to use for the class is about The Charter School of Wilmington. I volunteer for an organization that works with that school so I am learning a lot about it in my personal time so I thought working with the wikipedia article would be a great way for me to put that knowledge to use. Today I made a small edit (I figured I'd take it slow in the beginning) and added the "Ski Club" to the list of clubs offered at the school because I know a lot of the students are very involved with the Ski Club. Making this change was very easy- I just followed the code from the other bulleted items in the article already and even made the word "ski" a link to the wikipedia article about "ski" which was very easy as well.

No comments: